Skip To Main Content



Transcripts & Records

Ordering Transcripts & Records from Beckman High School

There are two ways to get an official transcript: 

1.  Order online at Parchment

Parchment is an online service that will send your transcript directly to the institutions you request.  It is the fastest and most secure method of transcript delivery.

*Please note that there is a small fee associated with this service.

2.  Order at Beckman Counseling Office

Graduates from 2001 forward and current students can request official and/or unofficial transcripts at the Counseling Office. If you are 18 years of age or older, please download and complete the Records Request Form and email it to Please attach a copy of your photo ID, such as driver's license, state issued identification card, or passport. If you are under the age of 18, please fill out the Parent Information section on the Records Request Form and email the form as well as a copy of your parent's photo ID to Records for minors will be released to parents/guardians.

Please note that only an unofficial transcript can be emailed to you. If you require an official transcript, you or your authorized person must pick up a sealed envelope containing your official transcript at the Counseling Office. You will be responsible for mailing the official transcript to the specific institution who requires it. No charges will be made for providing up to two (2) official transcripts. If you require additional official transcripts, please order your transcripts online by going to Parchment

Please Note: Current students who are in foster or McKinney-Vento program can request additional official transcripts at no charge.


Jennifer Lindquist